Our Health Product Veuttrah Triple & Triple StemCell Benefits of:-------
ANY PROBLEM ONE SOLUTION
....Grow Bigger?... with Veuttrah?
Product is now available in India
..GROW BIGGER, STAY STRONGER, LAST LONGER...
Veuttrahof Amazon Valley, Brazil.
God bestowed herbal aphrodisiac plant.
Veuttrah Nourishing Essence is an assimilation of both ancient and modern knowledge proven with scientific researches. It consist of ultra concentrated herbal medicine essences. Together with unique and patented extraction technology, 100% off the active extraction process. This ultra concentration and special formula is the underlying secret recipe that enables it to perform with such astonishing effects. It is definitely a remarkable and trail blazing product and recognized as among the best in the market. According to a survey, men are facing plethora of health problems and in the statistic is still increasing. Their health condition is gradually deteriorating and this had become a threat that ultimately leads to pains and suffering. Hence, a stunning product Veuttrah Nourishing Essence can provide the solution for men and light the pavement on your journey to the best of health in your life everyday.
Treat benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) and frequent urination at night
Improve sexual life
Enhance fertility of men and women
Improve muscle growth and body strength
Improve fatigue and anxiety condition
Improve memory condition
Help in stress treatment
ANY PROBLEM ONE SOLUTION
VEUTTRAHof Amazon Valley, Brazil.
God bestowed herbal aphrodisiac plant.
Veuttrah is a vigorous-growing wonder tree that is native to the
Amazon Valley of Brazil, which is the most famous of all the Brazilian aphrodisiac plants.
The Tupi Indians in Brazil first discovered the aphrodisiac qualities of the plant centuries ago, and many of the other local peoples in Brazil have also been using it for generations, after the discovering of the magical efficacy of Veuttrah plant extract, * which could promote the second growth of male sex organ. That is why the Tupi Indians have big and strong penis to the envy of all the men of the world.
* They also had discovered that, a man who takes Veuttrah for a long period of time could also persist for more 2 hours without ejaculation and still possess superior fertility of a 25 years old adult, for those aged above 80 years old. Veuttrah has bestowed the Tupi Indians with extraordinary large genitals and powerful sexual ability. The Tupi Indians have been using Veuttrah for countless generation. Veuttrah has bestowed the Tupi Indians with extraordinary large genitals and powerful sexual ability. The Tupi men have an average penis length of above 20 cm (8 inches). In order to facilitate their hunting, they have to tie their penis around their waists or thigh. It is for this reason that they have a very special name, the elephant man tribe of the amazon.
Brazilian National Laboratory, the U.S. Federal Academy of Medical Research and the Reproductive Sciences Laboratory of Harvard University, USA have jointly conducted a scientific research on Tupi Indian men and Veuttrah. They found that the Tupi men with their huge penis did have inseparable relationship with Veuttrah. Michael V. Straten, a renowned British expert in medicinal plants research said: This is a major therapeutic breakthrough in the field of erectile dysfunction. Moreover there is no known side effect with VEUTTRAH reported in the medical literature as of 2010.
It actually gives a huge boost in energy and confidence. * Helps with erections / impotence / Erectile dysfunction
* Increases sexual thoughts / increase libido for men and also women. * Gives high levels of sexual motivation * Elevates your mood, and gives you a cheerful disposition * Makes your penis look larger and fuller * Gives a noticeable buzzing or tingling sensation in your penis and testicles. * Treat benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) and frequent urination at night.
It also helps,
* Central nervous system stimulant / nerve tonic * Enhance memory / Alzheimer's disease * Anxiety / nervousness * Anti-inflammatory conditions (such as arthritis) * body stimulant * Bacterial infection * Cancer of the skin * Depression * High blood pressure * Improve Fatigue / exhaustion
(Please stroll down for details information on these ingredients) How to use it? * Take a one veuttrah sachet and cut on, and one sachet divided 3 parts and take one part per day,
total all sachet gone 27 days.
* Pour the powder under your tongue,and let it melts away under your tongue.
* Leave it there until, it dissolve in your mouth.
* Then drink a lot of water. Symptoms * Headache, back pain, knee pain, teeth pain, body pain for 4 to 5 days for some people. (Due to cleansing of the body taking place) * Restrictions: Before and after 2 hours intake of veuttrah no beverages like tea of coffee or smoking is restricted.. Not Recommended for: * Pregnant women,feeding women,bypass surgery,kidney failure,severe heart patients & below 18 year of age.
COMPANY PROFILE VIDEO WITH ENGLISH VOICE
COMPANY PROFILE VIDEO WITH TAMIL VOICE
.........DETAILS INFORMATION OF VEUTTRAH INGREDIENTS...........
1. Trichilia Catigua - Facts
It is an extract from the bark of several trees native to Brazil. The most commonly used barks comes from the trees of Trichilia catigua and Erythroxylum vacciniifolium.
Trichilia Catigua benefits:-----
The Amazon forest is home to countless medicinal herbs and plants and is the home of the relatively small but fast growing Trichilia Catigua tree known mainly for its aphrodisiac abilities. The tree itself produces yellow flowers and an inedible fruit but it is the bark which is harvested for its medicinal properties and made into supplements. Trichilia Catigua or Anemopaegma mirandum comes from a tree known scientifically as Erythroxylum vacciniifolium which belongs to a larger family of trees. There is quite a bit of confusion regarding the actual tree species harvested for use and products from both the small Trichilia Catigua and big Trichilia Catigua trees are used for the same purpose and marketed interchangeably. The bark from the Trichilia Catigua tree.
TRADITIONAL USE OF TRICHILIA CATIGUA.
By far and away the main historical use of Trichilia Catigua is as an aphrodisiac. Its purported aphrodisiac quality was first discovered by Brazil’s Tupi Indians several centuries ago. By all accounts, they were so impressed with its sexual abilities that they composed numerous songs of thanks in praise of its incredible libido enhancing quality and its ability to treat erectile dysfunction.
Benefits and Traditional Uses :-------
Anti-inflammatory conditions (such as arthritis)
Aphrodisiac/ increase sex drive / increase libido
Cancer of the skin
Central nervous system stimulant / nerve tonic
Enhance memory/Alzheimer's disease Enhance memory
High blood pressure.
Anxiety / nervousness
Fatigue / exhaustion
Parkinson's disease (PD)
2. Saw Palmetto - Facts
Millions of men use saw palmetto to treat symptoms of enlarged prostate (BPH or benign prostatic hyperplasia). It is often suggested as a suitable alternative to prescription drugs like Proscar (finasteride) and scientific evidence does support its use.
What is Saw Palmetto?
Saw palmetto is a palm type tree that can be found in southeastern USA. The fruit is used for its medicinal benefits. In Europe, it is used extensively to treat enlarged prostate. It is also approved by the German Commission E.
Saw palmetto contains many active ingredients such as fatty acids, flavonoids and plant sterols. It is believed that the active ingredients are the oils found in the fruit. It is suggested that the active ingredients (one or more) blocks the conversion of the male hormone testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT) and thus, reduce prostate enlargement. However, experts are not exactly sure of the exact action it has on the prostate glands. It also seems to help treat male pattern baldness as one clinical trials showed.
This supplement also seems to have anti-inflammatory benefits. However, taking this herb does not seem to lower serum PSA (prostate-specific antigen), a marker of prostate cancer.
Can women use this herb?
There is very little good scientific information on using this herb in women. In theory, it is useable in women (who are not pregnant or nursing).
I've heard that this herb can cure my acne condition. Is that true?
One growing use of this supplement to help clear up acne conditions in both men and women.
Too much testosterone and DHT (dihydrotestosterone) can create acne problems. And don't forget that women also make testosterone (although in a smaller quantity than in men).
Clinical studies will need to be done to verify this claim although there are many anecdotal reports for using it to treat acne conditions.
Saw Palmetto - Benefits and Traditional Uses :------
A Breakthrough in the Relief of Overactive Bladder and Urinary Incontinence:- By William Faloon
A common and frustrating complaint we at Life Extension hear is how to stop urinary incontinence.Our frustration has been that despite aggressive research, we could not identify a safe solution to this problem that plagues so many aging women (and men to a lesser extent). Even more numerous are inquiries we receive from people seeking relief from frequent daytime and nighttime urinary urges. In a breakthrough discovered by Japanese scientists, a natural plant extract combination has been shown to reduce incontinent episodes by up to 79%,1daytime urination by up to 39%,2 and nighttime urination by up to 68%.3This article will discuss the research findings on maturing women who found significant relief after taking this novel supplement for only six to eight weeks. Additionally, this article will discuss more limited data obtained when men suffering from nighttime urinary urgencies were given this same plant extract Urinary frequency becomes more common with advancing age, with nearly half of people over 60 reporting to suffer from nocturia (two or more episodes of urination during the night). Urinary incontinence is defined as an involuntary loss of urine. It represents a major social and hygiene problem in the aging population. About 48% of women and 17% of men over age 70 suffer urinary incontinence.4Overactive bladder affects one in six adults over age 40, and is defined as having an urgent need to empty the bladder during the day-night, along with incontinence. Those afflicted with an overactive bladder have to go to the bathroom frequently, leak urine into their clothes, and report feeling depressed, stressed, and sleep-deprived.
3. Cordyceps Extract
In China, cordyceps is a traditional herb used to treat impotence and low sex drive. Unfortunately, there is little scientific studies to suggest that it might be effective.
Cordyceps Benefits for Skin, Hair and Health:-----
* Treats Chronic Bronchitis.
* Body’s Immunity Boost. * Energy Tonic. * Prevents Cancer. * Immune System Function Regulation. * Tumor Preventive Effects. * Reduces Fatigue And Boosts Cellular Energy. * Cardiac Function Regulation. * Helps In The Regulation Of Liver Function. * Helps In The Adjustment Of The Respiratory System Function. * Helps In The Regulation Of The Renal Function. * Regulation of Hematopoietic Functions. * Regulating the Body’s Blood Lipids.
1. Treats Chronic Bronchitis:-- The cordyceps fungus is used to treat chronic bronchitis, coughs, kidney disorders, opiumaddiction, respiratory disorders, male sexual problems, night-time urination, irregular heartbeat, high cholesterol anemia, dizziness, liver disorders, ringing in the ears, weakness, and unwanted weight loss.
2. Body’s Immunity Boost:-- Cordyceps is also effective in boosting the body’s immunity. With its anti ageing properties, it helps in the promotion of a longer life, and also improves liver function for people suffering from hepatitis B.
3. Energy Tonic:-- Cordyceps is used by some people as a tonic to help increase energy, enhance stamina, and also in reducing fatigue.
4. Prevents Cancer:-- The Cordyceps fungus also helps prevent cancer through activity against cancer cells. Research is underway to determine if it can shrink tumor size, particularly in the cases of lung or skin cancers.
5. Immune System Function Regulation:-- The Cordyceps fungus increases the growth of the immune system cells and promotes the antibody production in the body, enhancing its function.
6. Tumor Preventive Effects:-- Cordyceps extracts help in killing tumor cells when taken in vitro and with a specific inhibition. The Cordyceps fungus is high in cordycepin, which has anti-tumor properties and helps reduce tumor size in the body.
7. Reduces Fatigue And Boosts Cellular Energy:-- The Cordyceps fungus helps to rejuvenate the body and reduces fatigue. It increases mitochondrial energy and heightens the body’s ability to increase its basal temperature.
8. Cardiac Function Regulation:-- The Cordyceps fungus helps strengthen the cardiac muscles and helps improve cardiac function. It increases cardiac hypoxia tolerance, and helps reduce the rate of oxygen consumption, making the body anti-arrhythmic.
9. Helps In The Regulation Of Liver Function:-- The Cordyceps fungus helps reduce the toxic substances released by the body as a result of diseases like liver fibrosis. It also helps regulate the immune system, by enhancing the basic anti-viral capabilities of the body, also playing a beneficial role in preventing and treating viral hepatitis.
10. Helps In The Adjustment Of The Respiratory System Function:-- This medicinal fungus can cure asthma, help in the expansion of the bronchus, and even prevent pulmonary emphysema.
11. Helps In The Regulation Of The Renal Function:-- Cordyceps has the ability to reduce chronic kidney disease. It improves basic kidney function, and also reduces the toxicity which results due to kidney damage.
12. Regulation of Hematopoietic Functions:-- The Cordyceps fungus has been known to enhance the bone marrow in order to generate platelets. It also helps increase red and white blood cell count in the human blood.
13. Regulating the Body’s Blood Lipids:-- This healthy fungus has been known to lower blood cholesterol as well as triglycerides levels in the body. It can improve high-density lipoprotein content in the human body. In this way, it also helps in reducing atherosclerosis. Even though the side effects of Cordyceps have not been placed yet and it is relatively safe for most people, it is still advisable that you consult your health care provider before using this magical fungus.
4. Pumpkin Seeds - 10 Health Benefits
This Halloween, don't forget to save those pumpkin seeds after you scoop them out. Pumpkin seeds are not only delicious but also provide many health benefits.
Here are ten:
* Prostate Protection. * Improved Bladder Function. * Depression Treatment. * Prevention of Osteoporosis. * Natural Anti-Inflammatory. * Prevention of Kidney Stones. * Treatment of Parasites. * Great Source of Magnesium. * Lower Cholestero. * Cancer Prevention.
1. Prostate Protection:-- They promote overall prostate health and alleviate the difficult urination associated with an enlarged prostate.
2. Improved Bladder Function:-- In some studies, pumpkin seed extracts improved bladder function in animals.
3. Depression Treatment:-- They contain L-tryptophan, a compound naturally effective against depression.
4. Prevention of Osteoporosis:-- Because they are high in zinc, pumpkin seeds are a natural protector against osteoporosis. Low intake of zinc is linked to higher rates of osteoporosis.
5. Natural Anti-Inflammatory:-- Pumpkin seeds effectively reduce inflammation without the side effects of anti-inflammatory drugs.
6. Prevention of Kidney Stones:-- They prevent calcium oxalate kidney stone formation, according to studies.
7. Treatment of Parasites:-- They are used in many cultures as a natural treatment for tapeworms and other parasites. Studies also show them to be effective against acute schistosomiasis, a parasite contracted from snails.
8. Great Source of Magnesium:-- 1/2 cup of pumpkin seeds contains 92% of your daily value of magnesium, a mineral in which most Americans are deficient.
9. Lower Cholesterol:-- Pumpkin seeds contain phytosterols, compounds that that have been shown to reduce levels of LDL cholesterol.
10. Cancer Prevention:-- The same phytosterols that lower cholesterol also protect against many cancers.
1. Red Peaches Are Rich In Antioxidants 2. Aid Weight Loss 3. Help Prevent Cancer 4.Red Peaches Benefit The Skin 5. Good For The Heart 6. Promotes Digestive Health 7. Good For The Eyes 8. Red Peaches Detoxify Your System 9. Can Be Good For Diabetics 10. Help Treat Inflammation 11. Help Combat Anemia 12. Red Peaches Have Anti-Aging Properties 13. Help Reduce Stress 14. Promote Brain Health 15. Enhance Immunity 16. Promotes Stronger Bones And Teeth 17. Is Beneficial During Pregnancy 18. Treats Candida Fungus
18 Amazing Benefits Of Red Peaches StemCell:------
1. Red Peaches Are Rich In Antioxidants There wouldn’t be a soul in this modern world who wouldn’t have heard of antioxidants. And peaches are replete with these. As per a Brazilian study, peaches could be great sources of antioxidants. They also contain chlorogenic acid, another potent antioxidant that has health-promoting advantages (1). Peaches also contain phenolic compounds, which, as per another study, contribute to the fruit’s antioxidant activity greater than vitamin C or carotenoids (2). Peaches are also rich in other antioxidants like lutein, zeaxanthin, and beta-cryptoxanthin – all of which play important roles in healthy aging and disease prevention (3).
2. Aid Weight Loss As per a report published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, starting the day right goes a long way in helping one lose weight. One of the ways of doing that is to reduce the amount of cereal and make room for some fruits like peaches – this helps one feel full and consume fewer calories (4). Peaches are also good sources of fiber, and fiber, as we know, promotes satiety and contributes to weight loss (5). An American study states that including dietary fiber with fruits could be a critical step in curbing the obesity epidemic (6). In fact, something as simple as consuming 30 grams of fiber a day can contribute to weight loss in a big way. It also helps curb the other undesirables like high cholesterol, blood pressure, and blood sugar. Fiber intake has numerous other benefits too (7). Fiber intake has received so much attention in the recent years. One report published by the University of Massachusetts Medical School has stated fiber intake as the one simple change that can be effective when it comes to diet (8). As per the report, including fiber in the diet could be a reasonable alternative for those individuals who find it hard to adhere to a complicated diet. [ Read: Superfoods For Weight Loss ]
3. Help Prevent Cancer Cancer is a killer. Oh yes, medical technology has advanced, and the treatments are far more successful – still, preventing the dreaded disease is as important. And one of the ways to do so is by consuming peaches. One American study states that the polyphenols found in peaches can inhibit the multiplication of breast cancer cells (9). The same was observed in the case of human colon cancer cells (10). Peaches also contain another compound called caffeic acid, which, as per a Swedish study, offers protection against breast and colon cancers by reducing the cancer growth (11), (12). And in yet another study, the peach compounds inhibited not only the growth of breast cancer cells but also the secondary growths in the lungs (13). The two major components responsible for this anti-cancer property of peaches are chlorogenic and neochlorogenic acids – these help kill the cancer cells without affecting the healthy ones (14).
4. Red Peaches Benefit The Skin Peaches, as we already discussed, are rich in vitamin A, which promotes skin health (15). The fruit also adds color to your complexion (16). The vitamin C in peaches also helps in this regard. It is a superb antioxidant that can help reduce wrinkles, improve skin texture, and protect the skin from the sun and pollution (17). As per a French study, vitamin C was also found to treat photodamaged skin and prevent sun-induced skin aging (18). The vitamin can also make corrections to the severe structural changes to the skin that occur as a result of the aging process (19).
5. Good For The Heart Peaches contain a unique combination of bioactive compounds that reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease. According to a study, replacing sugary drinks with fresh fruit juice rich in polyphenols (like peaches) can help lower the cardiovascular risk factors (20). The fiber, vitamin C, and potassium in peaches also support heart health. Peaches are also one of the important components of the much-acclaimed DASH diet – which is focused on reducing hypertension (21).
6. Promotes Digestive Health The dietary fiber in peaches helps regulate and improve digestion (22). And in addition to being good for digestion, the fruit also acts as a diuretic – it helps cleanse your kidneys and the bladder (23). [ Read: Healthy Foods That Help Digestion ]
7. Good For The Eyes The presence of antioxidant phytonutrients like lutein and zeaxanthin make the fruit ideal for eye health (24). Another study states that the two phytonutrients protect the eye from potential damage caused by light striking the retina (25). Lutein has also been found to lower the risk of developing common age-related eye diseases (26). Lutein and zeaxanthin are also instrumental in protecting the macula, ultimately preventing the incidence of age-related macular degeneration (27). As per one study, people suffering from age-related macular degeneration, who consumed lutein alone or with other antioxidants, experienced less vision loss (28).
8.Red Peaches Detoxify Your System Detoxification is something that doesn’t receive much attention. But, it is as important as anything else you undertake to keep yourself healthy. According to a report published by the University of Minnesota, peaches contain vitamins A, C, and E and selenium – all of which act as antioxidants and aid detoxification (29).
9. Can Be Good For Diabetics Having diabetes in no way means one must abstain from consuming carbohydrates. Carbs are essential – but ensure you watch your portion sizes. A medium peach provides just about 15 grams of carbohydrates. Hence, you can easily have it as part of a meal or a separate snack. It is rich in numerous other nutrients (as we have seen earlier) and helps you maintain overall health. As per a reputed report, peaches are some of the important foods in a diabetes diet. The report says that 2-4 servings of the fruit per day would do a lot good (30).
10. Help Treat Inflammation As per a Korean study, peaches possess anti-inflammatory principles (31). And peaches, as we have already seen, are excellent sources of vitamin C. According to a Malaysian study, vitamin C helps alleviate inflammation – and is particularly helpful for hypertensive, obese, or diabetes patients (32). In fact, the vitamin also helps alleviate chronic inflammation (33). In another Korean study, vitamin C was found to have the potential to treat inflammation in asthma (34). It also helps treat inflammation associated with wound healing (35). As per a report published by the Vanderbilt University, vitamin C strengthens the lining of blood vessels as well – which are weakened by inflammation (36). The vitamin can also alleviate rheumatism and gout (37), (38).
11. Help Combat Anemia Anemia occurs due to the deficiency of iron – and as per a report, peaches are one of the best non-heme (plant-based) sources of iron (39). Anemia can also occur with low levels of vitamin C as low levels of the vitamin might hinder the absorption of iron in the body. Peaches, being rich in both iron and vitamin C, are excellent foods to combat anemia (40). Your body absorbs iron best when you get the nutrient from a plant source (like peaches), in combination with foods rich in vitamin C (like peaches, again) (41).
12. Peaches Have Anti-Aging Properties One of the best beauty benefits of peaches. Peaches possess health-boosting flavonoids that help slow down aging as well (42). A South Korean study also likens the consumption of vitamin C to anti-aging effects (43). Topically applied vitamin C is also effective as a rejuvenation therapy – it helps in collagen synthesis, thereby slowing down aging (44). Peaches contain vitamin E as well, and it has been found that antioxidative protection for the skin is higher with the combination of vitamins C and E (45).
13. Help Reduce Stress As per a report published by the University of Kentucky, peaches act as good stress relievers. They also help reduce anxiety (46). In fact, peach is called the ‘fruit of calmness’ in Hungary. [ Read: Ways To Reduce Stress ]
14. Promote Brain Health Peaches are good sources of folate that promotes brain health (47).
15. Enhance Immunity Peaches are rich sources of vitamin A, a nutrient that helps regulate the immune system (48). Another nutrient that makes peaches great foods for boosting immunity is vitamin C (49). If you don’t happen to be a fan of oranges but still want their immune-strengthening benefits, peaches can be a good alternative (50).
16. Promotes Stronger Bones And Teeth The vitamin C in peaches, apart from having numerous other benefits, also helps build bones and teeth (51). Vitamin C, along with iron, can help reduce lead absorption. This is required for the proper growth of tissues, repairing of cartilages, and the strengthening of the bones and teeth (52). The vitamin A in peaches also helps in promoting the health of bones and teeth (53).
17. Is Beneficial During Pregnancy Wondering, what are the benefits of peaches during pregnancy? Well, peaches are a nutritional powerhouse and a great way to take care of the nutrient needs of you and your baby. During pregnancy, the related hormones can slow down the movement of your intestines. This can lead to constipation. Peaches, being rich in fiber, can help solve this issue (54). Peaches are also rich in folic acid that is crucial for the development of a healthy baby. It helps prevent serious birth defects (55).
18. Treats Candida Fungus As per a Tunisian study, the polyphenols and flavonoids in peaches can play a major role in treating Candida fungus (56). It also contains condensed tannins that offer protection against Candida. That’s about the benefits. And now, to the ‘fun’ side of peaches. The facts about the fruit you probably never knew!
§Wonderfully delicious Red Peaches are low in calories (100 g just provide 39 calories) and contain no saturated fats. Nonetheless, they are packed with numerous health promoting compounds, minerals and vitamins.
§The total measured anti-oxidant strength (ORAC value) of 100 g peach fruit is 1814 TE (Trolex equivalents).
§Fresh peaches are a moderate source of antioxidant, vitamin C. Vitamin-C has anti-oxidant effects and is required for connective tissue synthesis in the body. Consumption of foods rich in vitamin C helps the body develop resistance against infectious agents, and help scavenges harmful free radicals.
§Fresh fruits are an also moderate source of vitamin A and ß-carotene. ß-carotene is a pro-vitamin, which converts into vitamin A in the body. Vitamin A is essential for vision. It is also required for maintaining healthy mucus membranes and skin. Consumption of natural fruits rich in vitamin A is known to offer protection from lung and oral cavity cancers.
§They are rich in many vital minerals such as potassium, fluoride and iron. Iron is required for red blood cell formation. Fluoride is a component of bones and teeth and is essential for prevention of dental caries. Potassium is an important component of cell and body fluids that help regulate heart rate and blood pressure.
§Peaches contain health promoting flavonoid poly phenolic antioxidants such as lutein, zea-xanthin and ß-cryptoxanthin. These compounds help act as protective scavengers against oxygen-derived free radicals and reactive oxygen species (ROS) that play a role in aging and various disease processes.
See the table below for in depth analysis of nutrients:
Peaches (Prunus persica), Fresh, Nutritive value per 100 g. (Source: USDA National Nutrient data base)
Percentage of RDA
6. Green Apple STEM CELL
The health benefits of using green apple to promote weight loss is grossly overrated compared to the amount of research done on it.
There are also reports of using apple powder in horses and dogs to reduce the formation of large mineral salts lumps in the intestines (enterolith)
There are concerns that you don’t get what you pay for. Analysis done on various brands of Apple powder tablets and capsules showed a very large variation in the contents and acidity levels. The acetic acid level was found to be as low as 1% to as high as 10%.
Health Benefits of Veuttrah Triple Stem Cells:-------
Green Apple Stem Cell ( active all the human Body STEM CELL ) * High Fiber Content. * Mineral Content. * Low in Fat Content. * Prevents Skin Cancer. * Rich In Anti-Oxidants. * Prevents Alzheimer’s. * Prevents Asthma. * Prevents Diabetes. * Rich In Vitamin A,B and C. * A Natural Detoxifier. * Gives Your Metabolic Rate A Boost. * Good For Your Liver. * Helps To Lose Weight. * Protects You From Inflammatory Conditions. * Good For Your Lungs. * Good For Your Vision. * Good For Blood Clotting. * Healthy Strong Bones. * Anti-Aging Ingredient. * Improves Skin Texture. * Nourishes the Skin. * Prevents Skin Diseases. * Controls & Prevents Pimple Eruptions. * Eliminates Dark Eye Circles. * Cures Dandruff. * Enhances Hair Growth.
Health Benefits Of Green Apple Stemcells :----
1. High Fiber Content:-- VEUTTRAH contains a lot of fiber, which helps clean the system and increases metabolism. This, therefore, helps in free bowel movement. It is always advisable to eat an apple with its skin on. The cleaner your intestine and systems are , the happier and healthier you will be.
2. Mineral Content:-- VEUTTRAH contains, a number of minerals – iron, zinc, copper, manganese, potassium, etc. which are trace minerals and are a must for human health and well-being. The iron in apples is a trace element and it helps in raising the levels of blood oxygen and helps in increased metabolic rate.
3. Low in Fat Content:-- VEUTTRAH is a great food when it comes to weight watchers. People on diet and/or are regular gym goers should and must include one apple in their every day diet. It also collects the fats in the blood vessels and helps in maintaining proper blood flow to the heart preventing the chances of strokes.
4. Prevents Skin Cancer:-- VEUTTRAH contains Vitamin C that helps in preventing skin cells damage by free radicals and thus reduces the chances of skin cancer.
5. Rich In Anti-Oxidants:-- VEUTTRAH contains anti-oxidants which help in cell re-building and cell rejuvenation. This also helps you in maintaining healthy and glowing skin. The antioxidants also protect your liver and ensure its proper functioning.
6. Prevents Alzheimer’s:-- Having an Veuttrah prevents chances of old-age neurological disorders like Alzheimer’s.
7. Prevents Asthma:-- Taking Veuttrah can prevent chances of asthma which is a hypersensitive allergic disorder.
8. Prevents Diabetes:-- Veuttrah prevent diabetes. It is a must have for diabetics.
9. Rich In Vitamin A,B and C:-- Veuttrah are rich in Vitamins A, B and C, so apart from protecting the skin from harmful effects of free radicals; it also helps one in maintaining glowing skin from inside.
10. A Natural Detoxifier:-- Packed with a good dose of fiber, this Veuttrah keeps your liver, kidney, and digestive system free from toxins and harmful elements (1). The presence of fiber also ensures that you are free of constipation issues. The high fiber content in this Veuttrah also helps in cutting down the risk of developing colon cancer.
11. Gives Your Metabolic Rate A Boost:-- This Veuttrah is a treasure trove of a wide variety of minerals, including copper, iron, potassium, and manganese. All these elements play a major role in keeping you in good health. Iron, especially, is known to aid in better absorption of oxygen, which in turn boosts the metabolic rate of your body (2).
12. Good For Your Liver:-- Along with being a natural detoxifying agent, Veuttrah is also known to possess antioxidants in good quantities (3). These antioxidants actually prevent the free radicals from damaging the liver. This, in turn, ensures that your liver functions properly, while keeping it safe from various hepatic conditions.
13. Helps To Lose Weight:-- This Veuttrah makes a filling snack in between your meals (4). Packed with fiber and low on fats, sugar, and sodium, Veuttrah is known to restrict hunger pangs. Plus, it improves the calorie burning potential, which helps you to achieve your weight loss goals in a tasty way.
14. Protects You From Inflammatory Conditions:-- Veuttrah , as mentioned above, contains a good dose of antioxidants. These antioxidants actually help in safeguarding your body from oxidative stress-induced painful inflammatory conditions, such as rheumatism and arthritis. Studies suggest that senior citizens who suffer from such inflammatory conditions should include Veuttrah in their diet (5).
15. Good For Your Lungs:-- Studies suggest that regular use of Veuttrah can cut down the risk associated with the onset of asthma by a good 23% (6). People who are regular smokers can also rely on this fresh delight to safeguard themselves from obstructive pulmonary diseases.
16. Good For Your Vision:-- Veuttrah is a source of various vitamins. The Vitamin A present in this Veuttrah is known to possess the potential to strengthen and improve your vision.
17. Good For Blood Clotting:-- This Veuttrah is a potential source of Vitamin K, the element that helps the blood to coagulate and clot (7). People who drink this juice possess a better wound repairing and healing potential. Women, who have extremely heavy periods, can also use this drink to bring the bleeding under control.
18. Healthy Strong Bones:-- Veuttrah has a rich presence of calcium, which is essential for strengthening the bones and teeth and keeping them healthy (8). Women, especially, in their menopause, should include this drink in their diet to prevent osteoporosis. Skin Benefits Of Veuttrah:--- Veuttrah is an excellent beauty enhancer. Lots of skin care and hair care benefits are associated with Veuttrah.
19. Anti-Aging Ingredient:-- The antioxidants, such as Vitamin A, Vitamin C, and phenols present in Veuttrah play a major in delaying premature aging. Free radicals present in the body cause the early onset of wrinkles, fine lines, and dark spots. Regular use of this antioxidant rich drink can help the body fight these free radicals and control or even better, eliminate the damages (9).
20. Improves Skin Texture:-- A face mask involving the use of Veuttrah can deeply moisturize your skin and help to eliminate the appearance of wrinkles while improving the overall texture of your skin. You can take the help of Veuttrah to improve the hydration levels of your skin (10). It can either be consumed or even be used as a face wash to prevent the skin from drying out.
21. Nourishes the Skin:-- Owing to its dense vitamin content, Veuttrah helps in maintaining your skin and has great whitening and nourishing effects on your complexion. Packed with assorted vitamins and minerals, you can incorporate this drink into your skin care regimen. The collagen and elastin proteins get a boost, which in turn, improves your complexion by nourishing and healing the skin from deep within (11).
22. Prevents Skin Diseases:-- Many a time, lack of nourishment leaves the skin at the risk of various skin disorders, including eczema and cancer. Veuttrah ensures that the skin gets the necessary levels of nourishment. It also offers protection from various skin issues.
23. Controls & Prevents Pimple Eruptions:-- Veuttrah is a highly effective anti-acne treatment as well. Regular consumption of Veuttrah help you control and prevent pimple eruptions.
24. Eliminates Dark Eye Circles:-- The deep brown circles along with puffiness around your eyes are signs of your skin getting older (12). Topical application Veuttrah as well as internal consumption is known to have a positive impact on these undesirable changes. Hair Benefits Of Veuttrah: Veuttrah is not only good for our skin but for our hair as well. Here we have a few of the benefits of Veuttrah for your hair listed for you.
25. Cures Dandruff:-- A paste created with the leaves and skin of Veuttrah works wonders to fix dandruff. You should use this paste as a shampoo.Veuttrah also has the same effects if massaged regularly onto the scalp.
26. Enhances Hair Growth:-- Packed with a tempting array of vitamins and minerals, Veuttrah is a potential natural remedy for strengthening your tresses. Along with that, it also makes sure that your hair fall is under control. Plus, regular use of this juice is also known to promote hair growth. In short, using Veuttrah could help you show off long, strong, and lush hair.
7. Tribulus Terrestris – Facts
The parts of the plant used are the leaf, fruit and root. It is a flowering plant located in southern Europe, southern Asia, throughout Africa and in northern Australia.
The component that is suspected to be responsible for Tribulus terrestris benefits is saponins (a type of steroid glycosides), specifically protodioscin. It is suggested from animal studies that it increases testosterone, luteinizing hormone (LH) and DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone) levels, leading to an increase in sex drive.
In animal studies, this herbal supplement increases testosterone levels which lead to increased sex drive. It is suspected that the herb might increase sex drive through the synergy of increased testosterone level and the increased release of nitric oxide (necessary for achieving an erection).
In many studies done in humans, researchers found that Tribulus terrestris does not increase testosterone levels sufficiently to explain its benefit as an aphrodisiac. One researcher suggested that there might be a different mechanism of action that has not been discovered yet.
The natural supplement does seem to dilate the blood vessels in the heart to help with angina (chest pain) and it might therefore also increase the blood flow to the penis to support a stronger erection. This is speculation until further research is done. Because of the weakness of the results from good research studies done on human subjects, we are unable to assign more than a one-leaf rating on this herb for its use in treating erectile dysfunction.
A. Adimoelja (2000) commented that, "Protodioscin is a phytochemical agent derived from Tribulus terrestris L plant, which has been clinically proven to improve sexual desire and enhance erection via the conversion of protodioscine to DHEA..."
Suggested Benefits and Traditional Uses – Tribulus terrestris
aphrodisiac / low libido / increase sex drive
chest pain (angina pectoris)
chronic fatigue syndrome
coughs and sore throat
diuretic (to promote water loss)
eczema (atopic dermatitis)
enhancing athletic performance
erectile dysfunction / impotence
high blood pressure (hypertension)
high cholesterol (hypercholesterolemia)
increase muscle mass
urinary problems / painful urination
8. Horny Goat Weed - Facts
As reported from the magazine New Scientist: "Viagra's active compound, sildenafil, works by inhibiting an enzyme called phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE5). Because PDE5 helps control blood flow to the penis, inhibiting PDE5 promotes male erection.
There are several research studies in animals that suggest epimedium might thin the blood like Aspirin and increase blood flow to the heart. As well, epimedium What is horny goat weed? It is a leaf from the Japanese epimedium (Epimedium grandiflora). Other species of Epimedium are also used.
In traditional medicine (TCM), this herb is used to support the liver and kidney, build bone and muscle and as a bodybuilding supplement. It is often combined with other herbs as is often the case in TCM.
Epimedium contains many active ingredients. The ones believed to show the most promise are icariin, genistein and daidzein, a type of plant-based estrogen (female hormone).
One study shows that a specific formulation of epimedium reduced bone loss in postmenopausal women after 24 months of treatment.
The remaining information came from animal studies or studies done in vitro (on tissue samples in a test tube). In animals, epimedium seems to increase semen secretion, lower blood pressure and increase blood flow to the tissue responsible for allowing erection of the penis to occur (behaving much like what Viagra does).
“Dell'Agli and his colleagues tested the four plants in vitro to see how efficient they were at inhibiting PDE5. Just one - Epimedium brevicornum, also known as horny goat weed and Bishop's Hat - had an effect. This confirmed previous studies showing that icariin, a compound found inside the horny goat weed, is a PDE5 inhibitor." seems to stimulate the immune system and research suggests that it might be effective against the AIDS/HIV virus. It also seems to have some effects like the female hormone estrogen.
Suggested Benefits and Traditional Uses – Horny goat weed
aphrodisiac / increase libido (sex drive)
erectile dysfunction (ED) / impotence
fatigue / tiredness
heart attack (myocardial infarction)
HIV / viral infection
increase semen secretion
increase testosterone secretion
joint pain / inflammation
high blood pressure (hypertension)
memory loss / Alzheimer's disease
osteoporosis / bone loss
sexual function and health enhancement
Pregnancy and Lactation - Avoid using in pregnancy as epimedium might have estrogen-like and other hormonal effects that could harm the fetus.
Fruits:- Acai Berry, Black Grapes Stemcell, Blue Berrys, Red Strawberry and Other Fruits, Benefits all Human body. Stevia, being very sweet, is commonly used as a sugar
substitute or a low-calorie sweetener.
It is 200% to 300% times sweeter than sugar.
Being natural, many have consider it to be a safer alternative to Splenda (sucralose) and Equal/NutraSweet (aspartame), Sweet One (acesulfame potassium), Sweet'N Low (saccharin) or Sugar Twin (cyclamate).
Too much sugar is bad for you. Why use artificial sweetener when you can go natural? Stevia is the clear choice.
We consider this herb to be the best low-calorie sweetener around. It has a very long history of successful use in many countries.
* Take a one veuttrah sachet and cut on,and one sachet divided 3 parts and take one part per day, total all sachet gone 27 days.
* Pour the powder under your tongue, and let it melts away under your tongue.
* Then drink a lots of water.
* 2 hours before sex.
* 1 sachet may activate yourself for a couple of days depending on your ED.
Why women feel incomplete in bed :-----
PETALING JAYA: One of the biggest ever surveys into sexual satisfaction in the Asia-Pacific region revealed the intense levels of distress and frustration premature ejaculation causes men and their partners.
The study, commissioned by international pharmaceutical company Menarini, concluded that many couples were unsatisfied with their sex lives, the main cause being premature ejaculation (PE).
John A Graham, CEO of Menarini Asia-Pacific, said in a statement : "It’s disquieting to see so many couples facing frustration with their sex lives. Premature ejaculation affects couples, both on the personal and relationship levels."
Three in four people desire to be more sexually active. Sexual satisfaction was priority with two in three respondents (67%), believing that mutual sexual satisfaction plays a significant or extremely important role in a successful relationship.
According to the survey, couples’ sexual and relationship health are severely impacted by premature ejaculation – the most common dysfunction in men.
Jumping the gun too soon
The survey reveals that premature ejaculation is a highly prevalent medical condition in the region with nearly one in three men experiencing some form of PE. Among respondents who reported PE, 30% of men and 40% of women said that it causes them to avoid sex completely.
Within relationships, 44% of couples said that PE caused them to grow apart from their partners. In the worst cases, 15% of men and 14% of women said that PE could lead to actual relationship breakdown or divorce.
Despite issues with relationships and sexual satisfaction caused by PE, most men and women are not talking about it and the major barrier preventing them from doing so is the sense of embarrassment attached to this condition.
A sexologist with the National University Hospital Women’s Centre in Singapore, said: “Even though talking about sex seems more open these days, premature ejaculation remains a taboo subject.
“PE carries a huge stigma among men and their partners, preventing them from taking action about the condition.”
Close to eight in 10 men who have experienced PE remain undiagnosed. Fifty-five percent listed a lack of understanding as the main barrier to seeing a doctor Some believe that PE is caused by stress, fatigue, lifestyle or inexperience, an that it will resolve itself over time without needing treatment.
Nearly half of those involved in the survey said that they had not taken action because of stigma, shame and embarrassment. For partners of men with PE, 47% have never encouraged their men to seek treatment.